Click here to go directly to Katesurf’s facebook page to enter the GIVEAWAY of two Angel Comfy Nursing Bras (your choice of colour and size) offer ends 5 Oct, open only to Australia and NZ residents.
Pre-kids, I was a ‘never wear underwire and rip my bra off the second I stepped foot in the house‘ sort of gal. My how things have changed since I’ve been breastfeeding non-stop for the past 3 1/2 years. I now pretty much have to wear a bra 24/7. So, you can bet, that the bras I wear, absolutely, 100% MUST be comfortable. This one that I got from Nursing Angel, of Australia, is overall, pretty good. Nursing Angel sells lots of maternity and nursing gear, breastpumps, a few baby carriers, etc. The customer service was good, I had my bra delivered to my doorstep very quickly. The bra comes in three colours, black, nude and white. I think the sizes are S,M,L, XL, but it doesn’t seem to be listed on their website. I’m generally a size 12 B and I fit well into a medium. I’ve put together a list of things that I like about the bra and and some pointers on things that could be improved about this over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder 😉
Things I Love About This Bra
- This bra is VERY comfortable. It has no hooks on the back or tags.
- Good Medium support. I’ve done some light exercise and yoga in it and it felt great. It also comes with those foam cups, to prevent nipple showing, but I, of course, ripped them out.
- Cleavage hider and looks like a white singlet underneath. The top center of the bra comes up relatively high. At first I thought it was a little bit too high… but then I realised that I actually liked it as my husband could take a photo of us and the photo wasn’t ruined by cleavage.
- The Price! $20.00 is hard to beat for a medium support super comfy bra!
- Easy to clip and unclip for easy feeding.
Things that Could Be Improved
- Fabric Snob Alert. The fabric is 90% nylon and 10% spandex. I’m a big fan of natural fabrics, like cotton. Also, I’ve had bras before made from similar fabric and found that they don’t hold up for as long… although I can’t test that theory on Nursing Angel’s bra because I’ve only had the bra for a couple weeks. I’ve also found that white bras made from this material tend to discolour and turn gray-ish very quickly.
- If you do choose to use the foam nipple hiding cups, the ones I had were a bit folded and creased… which were a little noticeable when worn under a thin shirt.
- The high top that prevents the cleavage also is a bit of a detractor, as it does look more bra-ish than like a singlet when you look close.
- Made in China…
Overall, I was mostly pleased with this bra. It’s nothing fancy, but very affordable and seems like a bra you would love to wear for everyday and around the house and even at night.
Click here to order a Nursing Comfy Nursing Bra from Nursing Angel